Electronic Prior Authorization
Spend less time on PAs, more time on patients
Did you know that over half of the prior authorizations we receive each month are electronic? Now is a great time for you to make the switch to electronic prior authorization (ePA). Here’s why:
- Faster to send and get reviews
- Easier to use for prescribers, nurses and office staff
- Works for any prescription drug and any pharmacy
- Keeps all your ePA documentation and requests in one place
Get started today with one of these online portals:
Prior Authorization Resources
Please call us at 800.753.2851 to submit a verbal prior authorization request if you are unable to use Electronic Prior Authorization.
If you can't submit a request via telephone, please use our general request form or one of the state specific forms below and fax it to the number on the form.
- General request form
- Prior Authorization form for physicians in Arkansas, Illinois, Michigan, Oregon, and Vermont
- California general form
- Colorado universal form
- Iowa general form
- Kansas general form
- Kansas Medicaid form
- Louisiana universal form
- Massachusetts general form
- New Hampshire general form
- Texas general form
For physicians requesting a Prior Authorization for patients with insurance through Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana, please call 800.842.2015 or submit your request via fax using this form.