Create your online account now to:
- Start Home Delivery
- Order refills
- Check order status
- Setup auto refills
- Get an EOB
News from the DoD
- Updated Information about Immunizations (PDF file)
- Go Mobile with TRICARE - Whenever and Wherever
- Important Information About Your Compounded Medications
- Smoking Cessation Aids Now Available at No Cost
- Important Information for Beneficiaries Residing in Germany
- Stay Current: Update DEERS Today
- Over One Million Served Through Vaccination Program
- TRICARE Promotes Mail-Order Pharmacy Option
- Learn About Medical Necessity for Non-Formulary Medications
- Get Answers to Common Questions about TRICARE Pharmacy Home Delivery
Specialty Pharmacy Network Changing
Effective May 1, 2015, the specialty pharmacy network will change to a select network that includes Walmart, CVS, Rite-Aid and Target. You can also fill your specialty medications at TRICARE® Pharmacy Home Delivery or at your local military pharmacy. Learn more.
TRICARE® For Life Pharmacy Pilot Program
Learn more about the mandatory mail program President Obama signed into law.
After March 14th, 2014, TRICARE For Life (TFL) beneficiaries, taking select medications, will be required to switch to TRICARE Pharmacy Home Delivery or a military pharmacy. Those who continue to fill at a retail pharmacy will pay 100% of the cost of their medication after two fills.
TRICARE® Pharmacy Home Delivery
You've heard about TRICARE Pharmacy Home Delivery, now it's time to find out more.
- Learn how to get started with Home Delivery.
- See how much you could save on your copayments.
Learn all about Home Delivery.
Do Your Part to Save 49,500 lbs of Paper this Month
Sign in to your online account, then go to Account Settings to get your Explanation of Benefits by email. Together we can eliminate 2.2 million paper statements each month.
Colorectal Cancer: Early Screening Means Early Detection
Thousands of people will be diagnosed with colorectal cancer this year. Since there are often no symptoms, early and regular screening tests are important when it can be more easily and successfully treated. Learn more at http://www.webmd.com/colorectal-cancer/.
Our Community Giving
Find out how we've given back to the military community.
Looking for a Job?
We're committed to making Express Scripts a great place to work for our men and women who serve. Find a career at Express Scripts.