You won’t be charged for your order until your medication is shipped.
You can pay by:
- Checking account
- Credit card
Delivery times depend on the type of order. Here are some general timeframes for getting your medication, once your order is placed:
- First-time order: 8 to 11 days
- Refills ordered online: 3 to 5 days
- Refills ordered by mail: 6 to 9 days
- Renewals ordered online (after we receive your doctor's approval): 5 to 8 days
- Renewals ordered by mail: 7 to 11 days
You can also choose to have us send you a bill once your order ships.
Some plans also offer an extended payment plan (EPP) where you can split your cost over 3 months.
We ship your medication in a tamper-evident, weather-resistant package. If your medication is sensitive to extreme hot or cold weather, we ship it in a temperature-controlled package.
Medications that require temperature control are sent via expedited shipping at no extra cost to you.
If you can’t find the answer to your question, please contact us.